Title of Position: Clinical Case Manager
Basic Function: Provide aftercare treatment services to youth and families in crisis and individual and family treatment to youth at-risk of child welfare and juvenile justice involvement under the supervision of the CCBYS Program Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Past experience working with youth.
- Knowledge of adolescent/family dynamics, substance abuse and trauma issues.
- Interest and commitment to working in a community-based youth service agency.
- Access to use of car during working hours.